The Institute for the Liberal Arts (formerly the Institute for International Education) at Doshisha University represents a coming together of world-class approaches to university liberal arts education. The Institute has a private American liberal arts college atmosphere and educational approach (Doshisha’s founder was a student at Amherst College, Massachusetts from 1867-1870 and our institutions are sister schools today). We combine this approach with an emphasis on building partnerships between students and professors in small classes all conducted in the English language.
- 2013.04.16 Congratulatory Speech by Dr. Koji Murata, President, Doshisha University, Given to incoming international student Spring 2013, Convocation Ceremony
- 2013.04.04 The 2013 Spring convocation ceremony held on April 2
- 2012.09.18 International Exchange Event held in “Kazamaura village”, the most northern village of mainland Japan!
- 2012.08.08 Summer Holiday
- 2012.08.08 Japan Educational Seminar to be held in Bangkok
- 2012.07.27 Open Campus 2012
- 2012.06.13 Report of Japan-Philippines University Students Interaction Programme
- 2012.05.22 High school students from India visited Doshisha University